This place could use some work! (Contact me if you know how make this trash blog not look like trash)

Friday, January 19, 2018

This isn't even my final form!!

YEEESH!
pictured: a thing, i guess

Oh boy, here we go with another test...

To be honest, I don't know what I'm doing right now, but I will soon.


It's important to do this every once in a while. The last post was almost 3 years ago and I definitely don't remember even doing it. Who knows what will become of this blog, I want it to be like a more formal version of my Discord server. It could be a place where I post all those long-form tweet strings that I bombard my followers with over on Twitter. (how are the links working so far, good?👍👎)
"Dude, I'm 95% certain that 95% of my tweets are just ME talking to ME. And a solid third of them start like: 'Dude, ....'"
- @Sports_In_Space 

In any event, that should do it for this test. Check around to see if there's anything else posted here. If there is, it means I figured out what to do (YES!).

I ALMOST FORGOT!


Before this test is finally over, here's an embedded video test (it's that poofpoof video):


*internally - hmmm, I guess that worked...

No comments:

Post a Comment